I have an over-achiever’s mind in an under-achiever’s body...
I live because this disease will not win!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pictures before the tumor removal surgery

Left Foot

Pointing to the large tumor on my left foot

Color Change on left foot






Blue / Black color change on left foot

Left foot again, horribly cold & blue

Left again, nails are blue too

Swelling & color change

Left foot again

Swollen & blue


    I realized after uploading these that I really don't have any pics of my right foot before surgery. My left foot was and still is worse than the right though. After surgery pics are next.
   These pictures are of course before I was diagnosed with CRPS. The pain I was having at this point were because of the size and location of the tumors.


No comments:

Post a Comment