I have an over-achiever’s mind in an under-achiever’s body...
I live because this disease will not win!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

1 Week Countdown!

   So this will be a short post, but I'm excited to say my SCS trial is one week from today! I'm feeling pretty confident & I feel this is the road God has led me down. From all of the stories I've read on people who've tried the stim, a very few have had little or no relief. That's very encouraging to me. I keep reading about women who have had children with a SCS, and that too makes me very hopeful that motherhood is within reach for me too! This disease has taken so much from me in just 2 years- from a job I held for 10 years, to being active & social. I can't even do many household things anymore. I have resorted to being on long term disability and social security benefits. This trial could change my life. I know it's not a cure and I will still have limitations, but once you live with a disease like CRPS, any relief is a blessing. So the countdown begins and I ask for some prayers that this will finally be my saving grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment